November 29, 2016
Let us continue to share Julian's story.

Today, we had the honor of sharing Julian's story on a panel with Stacey Hull, a Special Olympian, Joe Flacco and Dennis Pitta from the Baltimore Ravens. What a great forum to talk about the adversity that they have all faced. We would love to continue this conversation around the globe We need to let people know it is ok to be different. We just need to find what works for each of us. Let us keep talking together and find our strengths and make them work for us.

Patrice Samara
September 15.2017
When will Julian and Natasha be coming to New York?
Natasha Moulton-Levy
December 14.2016
We are doing our best a little bit at a time. Thank you!
Wordeee Admin
November 30.2016
Thank you so much for posting this! Inspiring and and empowering!
Load older comments
Other Discussions You Might Like
February 15, 2018

I'm so excited to share this fable with children and adults alike! --Finally old enough to play with other ladybugs, Lily realizes that she does not have as many black spots on her back as other ladybugs. Lily becomes so obsessed with figuring out how to get more spots on her back that she stops ...Read More

February 6, 2018

Growing up in Harlem during the mid 80’s and 90’s was a happy yet depressing time. For many who lived in that urban setting can relate to the complex meaning of that first paragraph, for me Harlem was’nt just a place I called home, it was a lifestyle,.. a way of living that ...Read More

October 21, 2017

Earlier this morning, a fb friend posted Nina's song, "Feeling good (see link below)," which prompted me to comment about her "hauntingly beautiful voice," as well as what a big fan I am of this most creative and talented of souls. I also mentioned how I saw her heart wrenching Bio on Neflix while ...Read More