February 15, 2018
LADYBUG LILY is almost here!!!!

I'm so excited to share this fable with children and adults alike!
--Finally old enough to play with other ladybugs, Lily realizes that she does not have as many black spots on her back as other ladybugs. Lily becomes so obsessed with figuring out how to get more spots on her back that she stops playing with her friends. Lily finds a witch that agrees to put more spots on her but only if Lily returns to the witch’s hut with more ladybugs to watch it happen. Lily convinces some of her friends to go back to see the witch’s magic only to be captured by the witch for use in her potions. Lily discovers her gift that helps her save her friends and herself.---
Coming soon!

Joy Dawkins
August 19.2018
This is a great book for classroom story time. Great message and wonderful pictures.
Wordeee Admin
May 06.2018
We are looking forward to the publicaion.
Noureddine Korek
April 17.2018
Best of luck!
Load older comments
Other Discussions You Might Like
February 6, 2018

Growing up in Harlem during the mid 80’s and 90’s was a happy yet depressing time. For many who lived in that urban setting can relate to the complex meaning of that first paragraph, for me Harlem was’nt just a place I called home, it was a lifestyle,.. a way of living that ...Read More

October 21, 2017

Earlier this morning, a fb friend posted Nina's song, "Feeling good (see link below)," which prompted me to comment about her "hauntingly beautiful voice," as well as what a big fan I am of this most creative and talented of souls. I also mentioned how I saw her heart wrenching Bio on Neflix while ...Read More

October 11, 2017

"The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in ...Read More