Terms, Conditions, and Beta Agrreement
This agreement is between you and Wordeee incorporated. Wordeee is a registered company in New York State. This agreement outlines the terms and conditions between Beta Test Authors and Wordeee, with regards to use of the independent publishing platform Wordeee, to promote your work and is a legal agreement between our beta testers and Wordeee. By using and/or registering to use the Platform, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Platform: (i) is a beta version; (ii) is provided on an “as is” basis; and (iii) may not be free of bugs or errors and you agree that the existence of any bugs or errors shall not constitute a breach of this agreement. No representations, conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind are given in respect of the platform, and all statutory warranties and conditions are excluded to the fullest extent possible. All and any such responsibility and liability is expressly disclaimed.
- Wordeee grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Platform on the terms of this agreement. Access to the Platform is permitted for a period of one year. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Platform without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Save for death and personal injury caused by Wordeee’s negligence, we shall have no liability of any kind in any circumstances whatever. In particular, we shall have no liability in any circumstances whatever for any data loss or corruption and you agree that you have sole responsibility for protecting your data.
- The Platform allows you to connect with a global audience. Additionally, for future works you will have the ability to work with editors, illustrators, designers, marketers, ghostwriters and other specialists in the field of publishing. At such times a contract between you and Wordeee will spell out the exact T&C of any independently published books and the cost of services to be provided.
- Wordeee is the sole owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Platform (including without limitation: the source code, trademarks, copyright). You as user of the Platform retain all your intellectual property rights for content uploaded or posted on the Platform. However, you grant Wordeee a license to publish, reproduce, display and transmit the content you upload or post to the Platform to the extent (and only to the extent) it is necessary for Wordeee to enable your use of the Platform. This license shall be perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free and transferable.
- This agreement and any document expressly referred to in it constitutes the whole agreement between us and supersedes any previous discussions, correspondence, arrangements or understandings between us.
- This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New York City. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
- If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, please refrain from using the Platform.